What to Bring to Your Appointment
Please bring the following items to your appointment so we can thoroughly evaluate each patient:
- Your films and reports. This means all actual mammogram, ultrasounds, MRI or other images; current films and last two years films, along with the written radiology report for each year. We look at them personally to plan your care appropriately. (Please look in the packet that you pick up at the radiology office as often times they are missing some of the images or reports)
- Your referral from your family doctor if your insurance requires it.
- A current list of your medications.
- Completed patient information. The forms can be downloaded from our website.
- Pathology slides and reports if you are coming for a second opinion.
- Referring physician fax and phone numbers.